Welcome to
Bartler Marble and Tile Inc.

Professional Bathroom And Kitchen Remodeling

Bartler Marble and Tile Inc. is a family-owned business based in Antioch, IL with its founders Andy and Greg Bartler, and has been in operation since 1992, specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling.

From their humble beginnings as a handyman in Chicago, Bartler Marble and Tile Inc. first supplied their handyman products and services to northern suburbs, small tile stores, and stone shops.

Some of the services they provide include bathroom remodeling, kitchen renovations, and hardwood flooring installation for residential homes.

After a few months of dedicated work, Bartler Marble and Tile Inc. received many orders from suburbs such as Lake Forest, River Woods, Deerfield, Highland Park, Winnetka, Wilmette, Evanston, Kenilworth, Park Ridge, etc.


white tiles installed on a bathroom

Professional Tile Installation

Bartler Marble and Tile Inc. now serves all of Northern Illinois, with its main location in Antioch. 80% of our business reviews are from satisfied customers who have ordered and worked with us. They have recommended our bathroom remodeling, kitchen renovation, and hardwood flooring installation solutions to their friends, families, and neighbors. The remaining 20% are from clients who opt for our custom handyman projects.


white modern kitchen 2



Our Services


Looking for budget-friendly and personalized remodeling services in Antioch, and other areas in Northern Illinois? Check out Bartler Marble and Tile Inc. to get a full design of your ideal home. We provide customized styles from our variety of services like bathroom remodelings, kitchen renovations, and hardwood and marble flooring installations. With our most skillful handymen, we can create your ideal home without doing it on your own.

Request a FREE in-home estimate and get a design consultation today, and let us assist you with your budget, style choices and your schedule.

Dream big and let us help you make it a reality.

Our Recent Works

Our business has been around for more than two decades. There is no doubt that we are experienced in bathroom remodeling, kitchen renovation, and hardwood flooring installation services. With our seasoned team of handymen, we deliver you results like no other. Check out some of the projects we have accomplished over the years below.

modern bathroom
yellow rectangular background

bathroom tile
modern kitchen
bathroom tile installation

Our Reviews

Throughout the years, Bartler Marble and Tile Inc. has garnered a reputation for building aesthetically pleasing designs and interiors across Antioch. With this, our clients are more than satisfied to work with us with their projects. In addition, with more than 2 decades of handyman experience, we have proven the highest quality remodeling solutions every single time. But don’t take our word for it, feel free to read through what our clients have to say, to give you a better idea of what to expect when you partner with us.

review by Kasia Elser
review by Angela Martin Brooks
review by Jeff Marsh
review by Marv Streske